I’m looking forward to getting a copy of Sherry Turkle’s book “Alone Together”; will post my thoughts as I read it. I think there’s been a big difference between how online identity and relationships have turned out and what everyone thought would happen 15 years ago.
- Is it 1972? How did I miss that it is 1972 again? *perplexed* twitter.com/dallasnews/sta… 2 years ago
- How do these people live with this kind of ignorance? How do they actually survive? 2 years ago
- There really needed to be an article to explain to clueless people that Capt Johnson is a Kappa? washingtonpost.com/news/morning-m… 2 years ago
- RT @mattfraction: $9.4 million spent in STL county on surplus military equipment for its cops. Ferguson school district *doesn't have any… 2 years ago
- RT @baratunde: If you read one thing about the #MikeBrown situation, this set of tweets by @ShaunKing should be that thing https://t.co/5J… 2 years ago
- theappleshake at gmail dot com.